Old September 22nd 07, 11:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Randy or Sherry Guttery Randy or Sherry Guttery is offline

Default Military manuals

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

justmanuals.com is a well known spammer on news:sci.electronics.repair
he is known for this spam tactic of post a link whether he has anything
you need, or not. Just save yourself time and kill file him now. He
will try it, again and again.

Sounds like a good idea, Thanks. How are you doing, Mike? Haven't heard
from you in a while. Randy finally gave up on r.a.r+p, so we don't keep
up on folks like we used to. Hope everything is going well.

Take care!
--
Sherry