Old September 1st 07, 12:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Military manuals

Try www.k7pag.com for Military manuals. He has
mostly radio and test equipment but anything can be
found.
I did good, Bob K7MXE

Old September 2nd 07, 04:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

On Sep 1, 7:40 am, " R Heselberg" wrote:
Trywww.k7pag.comfor Military manuals. He has
mostly radio and test equipment but anything can be
found.
I did good, Bob K7MXE

Did someone say military and US manuals?

http://www.justmanuals.com/index.php?cPath=95

Old September 2nd 07, 08:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

justmanuals wrote:

Did someone say military and US manuals?

http://www.justmanuals.com/index.php?cPath=95

I need several manuals - NONE of them listed. Waste of time - hardly any
military manuals listed - and most that are - can be found for free
elsewhere on the net.

Old September 22nd 07, 11:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

justmanuals.com is a well known spammer on news:sci.electronics.repair
he is known for this spam tactic of post a link whether he has anything
you need, or not. Just save yourself time and kill file him now. He
will try it, again and again.

Sounds like a good idea, Thanks. How are you doing, Mike? Haven't heard
from you in a while. Randy finally gave up on r.a.r+p, so we don't keep
up on folks like we used to. Hope everything is going well.

Take care!
--
Sherry

FS Military Manuals Brian Hill Boatanchors 3 April 16th 06 03:24 PM
FS Military Manuals Brian Hill Swap 2 April 16th 06 03:24 PM
FS: Old military manuals Dick Swap 0 July 17th 05 03:21 AM
FS: Old military manuals Dick Swap 0 July 17th 05 03:11 AM
FS: Old military manuals Dick Swap 0 July 16th 05 03:30 PM