Old September 29th 07, 08:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
msg msg is offline

Default Help with H89/H19

Wes Groleau wrote:

snip

Can anyone point me to details for disconnecting the
H19 board from the CPU board and connecting it instead
to the DB-25 on the back?

(Even better, connecting it directly to a DB-9 which I'd have to buy)

I need it to configure a Sun Ultra, since I don't have a Sun monitor.

Thanks

What is preventing you from using a PC (desktop or laptop) or a Mac
running a terminal emulator as your console terminal for the Sun WS?
That would involve somewhat less work than converting the H89 and
you would have the benefit of emulating a terminal type appropriate
for the Sun serial console.

Regards,

Michael