Old October 1st 07, 05:07 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Frank Gilliland Frank Gilliland is offline

Default VoiceMax Speech Processor - Special Auction Units

On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 05:54:59 -0700, Telspam Electronics
wrote in
. com:

Customers that paid $39.99 are overjoyed with VoiceMax Speech
Processor... see for yourself at
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP... feedback:3:us

But... we want to spread the word about VoiceMax faster. So we are
offering some units on Ebay at auction. Don't miss your chance to
significantly increase the range of your radio with this revolutionary
new device. We are so sure you will love VoiceMax... we offer a money-
back guarantee. Don't waste your money on power mics... when VoicMax
will outperform ANY power mic on the planet!
http://search.ebay.com/search/search...title=voicemax

I see the SplatterMax is going down the same path as your amp; drop
the price bit by bit until you finally accept the fact that nobody
wants your junk, justify it as some sort of economic viability issue,
then beg the groups for new ideas.

Maybe you should just start the brain-picking now. That way you could
have your next magical CB accessory on the market before you run out
of "buyers" for your current entrepreneurial fiasco.