Old October 1st 07, 01:54 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default VoiceMax Speech Processor - Special Auction Units

Customers that paid $39.99 are overjoyed with VoiceMax Speech
Processor... see for yourself at
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP... feedback:3:us

But... we want to spread the word about VoiceMax faster. So we are
offering some units on Ebay at auction. Don't miss your chance to
significantly increase the range of your radio with this revolutionary
new device. We are so sure you will love VoiceMax... we offer a money-
back guarantee. Don't waste your money on power mics... when VoicMax
will outperform ANY power mic on the planet!
http://search.ebay.com/search/search...title=voicemax

Not sure if you have the ability to install VoiceMax? Check out the
installation/operation manual at
http://www.telstar-electronics.com/VoiceMax%20B.pdf

Have additional questions? See the most frequently asked questions at
http://www.telstar-electronics.com/voicemax.htm

Old October 1st 07, 02:50 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 05:54:59 -0700, Telstar Electronics
wrote:

Customers that paid $39.99 are overjoyed with VoiceMax Speech
Processor... see for yourself at
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP... feedback:3:us

But... we want to spread the word about VoiceMax faster. So we are
offering some units on Ebay at auction. Don't miss your chance to
significantly increase the range of your radio with this revolutionary
new device. We are so sure you will love VoiceMax... we offer a money-
back guarantee. Don't waste your money on power mics... when VoicMax
will outperform ANY power mic on the planet!
http://search.ebay.com/search/search...title=voicemax

Not sure if you have the ability to install VoiceMax? Check out the
installation/operation manual at
http://www.telstar-electronics.com/VoiceMax%20B.pdf

Have additional questions? See the most frequently asked questions at
http://www.telstar-electronics.com/voicemax.htm

ah you tease these guys so

tell me ever thought of offering your detractors specail rates on your
stuff

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

and get ou the newly recovered KB9RQZ.blogspot.com as well

Old October 1st 07, 05:07 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 05:54:59 -0700, Telspam Electronics
wrote in
. com:

Customers that paid $39.99 are overjoyed with VoiceMax Speech
Processor... see for yourself at
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP... feedback:3:us

But... we want to spread the word about VoiceMax faster. So we are
offering some units on Ebay at auction. Don't miss your chance to
significantly increase the range of your radio with this revolutionary
new device. We are so sure you will love VoiceMax... we offer a money-
back guarantee. Don't waste your money on power mics... when VoicMax
will outperform ANY power mic on the planet!
http://search.ebay.com/search/search...title=voicemax

I see the SplatterMax is going down the same path as your amp; drop
the price bit by bit until you finally accept the fact that nobody
wants your junk, justify it as some sort of economic viability issue,
then beg the groups for new ideas.

Maybe you should just start the brain-picking now. That way you could
have your next magical CB accessory on the market before you run out
of "buyers" for your current entrepreneurial fiasco.

Old October 2nd 07, 07:27 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

you *still* haven't responded to my query about acquiring a test unit to
compare to other manufacturer's brands.....
btw, that feedback number looks rather low for someone "making a profit".

Old October 4th 07, 05:44 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Processor... see for yourself athttp://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=telsta...

will outperform ANY power mic on the planet!http://search.ebay.com/search/search...id=m37&satitle...

Not sure if you have the ability to install VoiceMax? Check out the
installation/operation manual athttp://www.telstar-electronics.com/VoiceMax%20B.pdf

Have additional questions? See the most frequently asked questions athttp://www.telstar-electronics.com/voicemax.htm

Business is that bad huh?

Old October 4th 07, 07:15 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

oups.com...
wrote:
[...]

The fool has ONE BID!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Old October 5th 07, 03:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

wrote:
[...]

What's the deal on VoiceMax? Was thinking of getting one myself for the
noise gate.
Old October 5th 07, 12:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.cb

On Oct 4, 9:34 pm, Barnard Peters wrote:
What's the deal on VoiceMax? Was thinking of getting one myself for the
noise gate.

You're right... the noise gate is a fantastic feature. Without it...
VoiceMax would amplify low-level background noise to intolerable
limits. The noise gate is like a dream come true... allowing
amplification of the voice only.
www.telstar-electronics.com