Old October 4th 07, 07:15 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Radioisfun Radioisfun is offline

Default VoiceMax Speech Processor - Special Auction Units

"cmdr buzz corey" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Oct 1, 6:54 am, Telstar Electronics
wrote:
Customers that paid $39.99 are overjoyed with VoiceMax Speech
Processor... see for yourself
athttp://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=telsta...

But... we want to spread the word about VoiceMax faster. So we are
offering some units on Ebay at auction. Don't miss your chance to
significantly increase the range of your radio with this revolutionary
new device. We are so sure you will love VoiceMax... we offer a money-
back guarantee. Don't waste your money on power mics... when VoicMax
will outperform ANY power mic on the
planet!http://search.ebay.com/search/search...id=m37&satitle...

Not sure if you have the ability to install VoiceMax? Check out the
installation/operation manual
athttp://www.telstar-electronics.com/VoiceMax%20B.pdf

Have additional questions? See the most frequently asked questions
athttp://www.telstar-electronics.com/voicemax.htm

Business is that bad huh?

The fool has ONE BID!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!