Old October 5th 07, 02:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default What quick painless ways are there to learn morse code?...

Yep, Morse Code is an Alphabet.Check with a Boy Scouts club or an
Amateur Radio club or CB radio club near you.See can you get a little
plastic card (you will need a practice key too and something to hook it
up to that makes the audible sounds) that has the Morse Code on
there.Alternativley, I think) you can look up the Morse Code on the
internet and practice with your computer keyboard.Sometimes, if you put
a radio near your keyboard and turn up the sound and tune to an empty
space between stations, you can hear the dits and dahs.I know it works
with my WebTV.
cuhulin