Old October 6th 07, 12:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Stephen Stephen is offline

Default Sonido Radio vs. Sangean PR-D5 (re. am/fm reception)

Hi,

I'm considering buying a Sonido radio since it looks like a good fit for
a particular application I have in mind, but am curious if people have had a
chance to compare its reception to the Sangean PR-D5 model. If the PR-D5's
reception is significantly better on am and/or fm, I might go for that model
instead. However, I like the Sonido's single speaker, long battery life,
and inclusion of TV band, so if it's reception is on a par with the PR-D5,
then the Sonido would be my pick. Any suggestions, or experiences comparing
these radios?

Thanks in advance,
Stephen