Old October 6th 07, 03:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David David is offline

Default What quick painless ways are there to learn morse code?...

On Fri, 5 Oct 2007 12:59:10 +0000 (UTC), (Geoffrey
S. Mendelson) wrote:

David wrote:
You learn by hearing:

http://www.mfjenterprises.com/produc...prodid=MFJ-413

Some people can, some can't. I tried for 29 years and finally found
out that I could not learn by listening.

I'm very out of practice now, but thanks to learning with Code Quick
and "upgrading" wih Jerry Zilliack's 35pwm words tape I was able to
copy 35WPM in my head.

Geoff.

If you learn wrong first (e.g. Boy Scouts) it's much more difficult to
learn by sound.