Old October 9th 07, 05:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mark Zenier Mark Zenier is offline

Default Shortwave or Digital Radio Mondiale?

In article . com,
wrote:
I'd like to start listening to international radio stations, but am
unsure which to choose: shortwave or Digital Radio Mondiale. I live
in Osaka, Japan, and am very much a beginner.

Not much variety. The only DRM in the Pacific that I know of is
Radio New Zealand.

Wouldn't any shortwave that could decode DRM also pick up regular
broadcasts?

Mark Zenier