Old October 9th 07, 03:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Shortwave or Digital Radio Mondiale?

Hello,

I'd like to start listening to international radio stations, but am
unsure which to choose: shortwave or Digital Radio Mondiale. I live
in Osaka, Japan, and am very much a beginner.

Thanks.

Old October 11th 07, 08:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 10 11 , 11:04, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
(Mark Zenier) wrote:

In article . com,
wrote:
I'd like to start listening to international radio stations, but am
unsure which to choose: shortwave or Digital Radio Mondiale. I live
in Osaka, Japan, and am very much a beginner.

Not much variety. The only DRM in the Pacific that I know of is
Radio New Zealand.

Wouldn't any shortwave that could decode DRM also pick up regular
broadcasts?

Mark Zenier

The guy is a Troll. He asked the same question under two other handles.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Everything's in Japanese. I tried to find out how to change it into
English. When I posted the very first time, nothing came up on the
main page. 20 minutes later, my message was nowhere to be found. By
the way, remember, everything (except people's writing) was and is in
Japanese for me.