Old October 10th 07, 11:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Stanton Friedman Vs. The Right Perspective

No one has come up with any solid proof yet that alien space ships or
aliens from another planet, or planets, has ever visited Earth.The only
way I would believe in any of that would be if I see one up close and in
person for myself.I am sixty five years (sixty six on Nevember 5, if I
live that long) old and I haven't seen one yet.Sure, when I was a kid, I
sort of believed in that stuff, but I grew up long ago.I am a big kid
now.
cuhulin