Old October 8th 07, 02:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Stanton Friedman Vs. The Right Perspective

Internationally-renown UFOlogist Stanton Friedman debates Frank and
John over "Cosmic Watergate," the cover-up government knowledge of
alien visitors to planet Earth.

Mr. Friedman, who has several degrees in physics and has been speaking
extensively on UFOs since the late 1960's, gets into a heated debate
with Frank in an interview that is very different from those heard on
the run-of-the-mill "conspiracy" shows.

http://therightperspectivepodcastblo...ive.html#links

The Right Perspective is heard live every Friday 10pm EDT over
shortwave WWCR 3.215 Mhz and the Internet at www.therightperspective.com

Old October 10th 07, 11:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

No one has come up with any solid proof yet that alien space ships or
aliens from another planet, or planets, has ever visited Earth.The only
way I would believe in any of that would be if I see one up close and in
person for myself.I am sixty five years (sixty six on Nevember 5, if I
live that long) old and I haven't seen one yet.Sure, when I was a kid, I
sort of believed in that stuff, but I grew up long ago.I am a big kid
now.
cuhulin

perspective antradman Radio Photos 15 July 27th 07 04:17 AM
The Right Perspective - Tonight 10PM EST NewsGuy Shortwave 0 August 4th 06 05:30 PM
The Right Perspective - Now Podcasting! NewsGuy Shortwave 10 September 20th 05 11:39 AM
The Right Perspective --anyone listen? T. Early Shortwave 1 November 6th 04 09:22 PM
The Right Perspective UJ Shortwave 3 March 15th 04 07:43 PM