Old October 11th 07, 04:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Michael Coslo Michael Coslo is offline

Default New state of matter discovered! was RFI Question for HF mobile

Cecil Moore wrote:
Michael Coslo wrote:
Just kidding! I'm trying to get on-topic for this group.. ;^)

If it has to do with the medium through which amateur
radio RF signals propagate, it is not off topic. :-)

Did you think I was being sarcastic, Cecil?

The medium brings much unwanted signal to my antenna in my car. Whether
it is Art's particles, phlogiston, ether, intelligently designed
thingies, or whatever, it isn't wanted.

- 73 de Mike KB3EIA -