Old October 12th 07, 05:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Michael Coslo Michael Coslo is offline

Default New state of matter discovered! was RFI Question for HF mobile

Denny wrote:
The medium brings much unwanted signal to my antenna in my car.
Whether
it is Art's particles, phlogiston, ether, intelligently designed
thingies, or whatever, it isn't wanted.

And your point is?

Finally, someone gets around to asking for my point. Thank you Denny!

My point in the whole thing was that in here we have BPL Threads,
Receiving 2 GHz AM signals in outer space. Strange threads about
alternative physics. While my query regarding a reasonably on-topic
mobile antenna and RFI problem didn't get a reply until I added an off
topic addition to the subject line.

Hey, I know. Just 'cuz I post it doesn't mean anyone has to answer.

- 73 de Mike KB3EIA -