Old October 15th 07, 03:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Garry W Tidler Garry W Tidler is offline

Default wanted 7pin tube adaptor

I thought of doing that , that's what I will do

THANKS

Garry
"Lynn Richardson" wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 09:35:57 -0400, "Garry W Tidler"

wrote:

Looking for a tube adaptor to test a small 7 pin tube (6A7) in a large 7
pin socket or just a small 7 pin tube socket .

I could make a adaptor , small 7 pin to a 8 pin plug.

I have 3 tube testers but none with the 7 pin small socket .

I would trade one of these test plugs / sockets for a 7 pin small socket
or adaptor. I have 2 of each size .

Heck, for a one time test, I'd just use jumper clips from the existing
socket.
It's not like the tube tester is going to be using RF.