Old October 15th 07, 09:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Garry W Tidler Garry W Tidler is offline

Default wanted 7pin tube adaptor

" Looking for a tube adaptor
Garry W Tidler

I understood that many [most] tube testers have a 'universal' 7 pin [large
pin] socket that will take both large and smaller pitch diameter tube
bases. I think that all my tube testers have them. What model tester are
you using?

Neil S.

My main tube tester is a eico 667 with a eico 615 adaptor.

Could not get it to work , but my Radio City Products tube tester works with
both sizes . Learn something new everyday.

THANKS

Garry WW9GT