Old October 16th 07, 07:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Neil S Neil S is offline

Default wanted 7pin tube adaptor

So, Garry, is the socket in the main chassis of the Eico 667 or in the
adaptor? My Eico 666 has the dual socket. Strange.

Neil S.

"Garry W Tidler" wrote in message
. ..

" Looking for a tube adaptor
Garry W Tidler

I understood that many [most] tube testers have a 'universal' 7 pin
[large pin] socket that will take both large and smaller pitch diameter
tube bases. I think that all my tube testers have them. What model tester
are you using?

Neil S.

My main tube tester is a eico 667 with a eico 615 adaptor.

Could not get it to work , but my Radio City Products tube tester works
with both sizes . Learn something new everyday.

THANKS

Garry WW9GT