Old October 17th 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Yuri Blanarovich Yuri Blanarovich is offline

Default Equilibrium

"Walter Maxwell" wrote in message I'm enjoying every
minute of your entertainment presentations, and I'd miss them dearly if you
left the
thread. But your talents would be much more appreciated if your writings
were to be presented to the national
TV audiences, on whichever channel you choose to present yer work.

Sincerely yers,

Walt, W2DU

"Small" problem, Artsist is patenting his "jokes". I dare to predict that if
he was to write real humor, he would screw it just like his antenna
"creations".

IMHO, Yuri