Old October 18th 07, 08:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default WABC IBOC in Oho

On Oct 17, 7:18 am, IBOCcrock wrote:
On Oct 17, 7:42 am, Steve wrote:

On Oct 17, 6:48 am, Ron Hardin wrote:

But wait! At 6:30 WABC comes in in HD! The noise is gone.
I think that's the only time that IBOC has worked in my favor
at such a great distance (500 miles).

What are you using for an antenna?

- Average consumers won't bother - just as with cell phones
- and analog radios, consumers want plug-and-play.

IBOC Crock,

The general members {Readers & Posters} of this Shortwave
Radio & AM DXing Newsgroup are NOT 'Average' Consumers
-and- Clearly We Are NOT "The Average" Radio Listener.

Hear This - WE ARE RADIO LISTENING FANATICS !

With Three Exceptions - I Ask Myself : What IBOC ?
All I See Is The Blinking Blue Light ! ~ RHF
In That Distant Land* Where IBOC Fears To Go :
Life Exists and Radio Listeners Live Beyond the 10mv/m Contour.
* Twain Harte, CA -USA-