Old October 22nd 07, 08:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) California asked to switch off lights.

Water warms up, goes into the World Atmosphere, cools, rains, snows,
sleet, hail stones, ice bergs, etc.Where is all that Water going?

In January, 1964, a woman in a third story (or fourth story) apartment
building, I was sightseein/walking along one of those Beautiful down
town (married Irish woman calls down town, up the town) San Francisco
streets,,,, she wolf whistled at me.I was only a sweet innocent twenty
two years auld at the time.I did NOT! go up to that woman's
apartment.For one thing, I was too busy sight seeing around Beautiful
San Francisco.
PHYSCO movie is on Radio tb now.
cuhulin