Old October 21st 07, 12:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) California asked to switch off lights.

www.drudgereport.com

I doubt if that will ever happen here.More power plants than we need,
one Nuke power plant.(Grand Gulf) Off and on, there is talk another new
Nuke power plant might be built.
cuhulin

Old October 21st 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 20, 4:03 pm, wrote:
www.drudgereport.com

I doubt if that will ever happen here.More power plants than we need,
one Nuke power plant.(Grand Gulf) Off and on, there is talk another new
Nuke power plant might be built.
cuhulin

Cuhulin - Yes Der Gov-Er-Na-Tor is Singing .
http://www.keithtarrier.com/fafs/12-...r-01-large.jpg

"Turn Out The Lights, The Party's Over,"
-a la- 'Dandy' Don Meredith

The Great Steal of the Staaten Kahlifoania .
http://jheer.org/blog/archives/images/kahlifoania.jpg
Old October 22nd 07, 04:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 20, 7:03 pm, wrote:
www.drudgereport.com

I doubt if that will ever happen here.More power plants than we need,
one Nuke power plant.(Grand Gulf) Off and on, there is talk another new
Nuke power plant might be built.
cuhulin

I couldn't find anything on California power cutbacks - do you have a
link to that message?

Since we are all more-or-less interconnected via a power grid don't be
deluded by the number of power plants that you can see. It's actually
a good idea to conserve energy whether asked to do so or not.

Old October 22nd 07, 05:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Lemme see, lemme saw, lemme seen here how many lights I have turned
on.OK, in my bathroom in the light fixture above the medicine cabinet,
(the cabinet with the old mirror door on it) I have two flourascent
lights, I never turn them off.In my kitchen, I have one flourascent
light, I never turn that one off either.In the floor lamp by the side of
my side of doggy's couch in my living room, I have one G.E.incandesant
60 watt Reveal light bulb turned on.I turn that one off when I go to bed
or out shopping, otherwise I keep it turned on, untill it burns out and
then I call up three blonde women to replace that light bulb for me.

I also have two tv sets turned on, one for my Philips 976 WebTV
box,another tv set for watching old, old, old movies on DirecTV (Maid's
Night Out movie is on the TCM channel now, that's a right good old 1938
movie) and I have my Velocity Micro desktop ProMagix computer turned on
and an electric water and electric stove and one electric fan turned on
on an end table by doggy's side of her couch.Call the goobernator of
California, I am wasteing too much electricity!
cuhulin

Old October 22nd 07, 06:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 22, 12:04 pm, wrote:
[...]

Do you have a link to the message about California power? Drudge
doesn't show it.

Old October 22nd 07, 08:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I think I saw that article at Drudge, last week.You might check out
www.rense.com or www.standeyo.com or www.stevequayle.com or
www.rumormillnews.com
Might be something there about ''California Lights Out''
Note, I Love California, but I wouldn't want to live there.
cuhulin
.................................................. ......
I want to move to one of them little Isles off the West Coast of
Ireland.
.................................................. ......

Old October 22nd 07, 08:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 22, 3:11 pm, wrote:
I think I saw that article at Drudge, last week.You might check outwww.rense.com or www.standeyo.com or www.stevequayle.com orwww.rumormillnews.com
Might be something there about ''California Lights Out''
Note, I Love California, but I wouldn't want to live there.
cuhulin
.................................................. .....
I want to move to one of them little Isles off the West Coast of
Ireland.
.................................................. .....

Yeah. If you get a chance read the article about rapidly
disappearing water in the golden west. It's being pumped a lot faster
than it is replenished.

Old October 22nd 07, 08:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 22, 3:38 pm, Roadie wrote:
On Oct 22, 3:11 pm, wrote:

I think I saw that article at Drudge, last week.You might check outwww.rense.com or www.standeyo.comor www.stevequayle.com orwww.rumormillnews.com
Might be something there about ''California Lights Out''
Note, I Love California, but I wouldn't want to live there.
cuhulin
.................................................. .....
I want to move to one of them little Isles off the West Coast of
Ireland.
.................................................. .....

Yeah. If you get a chance read the article about rapidly
disappearing water in the golden west. It's being pumped a lot faster
than it is replenished.

And the article is in the New York Times sunday magazine.....

Old October 22nd 07, 08:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Water warms up, goes into the World Atmosphere, cools, rains, snows,
sleet, hail stones, ice bergs, etc.Where is all that Water going?

In January, 1964, a woman in a third story (or fourth story) apartment
building, I was sightseein/walking along one of those Beautiful down
town (married Irish woman calls down town, up the town) San Francisco
streets,,,, she wolf whistled at me.I was only a sweet innocent twenty
two years auld at the time.I did NOT! go up to that woman's
apartment.For one thing, I was too busy sight seeing around Beautiful
San Francisco.
PHYSCO movie is on Radio tb now.
cuhulin

Red Lights Blue lights forsale r392 Scanner 0 May 27th 06 02:10 PM
Nothern lights KC8GXW Policy 0 April 9th 05 01:49 PM
For the person that asked.... [email protected] CB 1 July 1st 04 01:03 AM
You asked for it ? [email protected] CB 5 September 24th 03 04:07 AM
You Asked Sky Diver Scanner 1 June 24th 03 02:03 AM