Old October 30th 07, 08:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
asheets asheets is offline

Default Any recommendations for wefax from Colorado?

I just got back into the hobby after 15 years out. With my equipment
(AT-803 with 50ft dipole) I've logged most of the NOAA meteorology
wefax stations that are left (all except Kodiak Alaska) and a couple
of the Canadian ones. I'm afraid local conditions aren't letting me
pick up anything beyond that, though.

My catches with decent images are New Orleans, Boston, Pt. Reyes, Nova
Scotia, and Honolulu so far.

Any other CONUS stations I could go for? TIA. I'm at 40N105W.