Old October 30th 07, 08:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Any recommendations for wefax from Colorado?

I just got back into the hobby after 15 years out. With my equipment
(AT-803 with 50ft dipole) I've logged most of the NOAA meteorology
wefax stations that are left (all except Kodiak Alaska) and a couple
of the Canadian ones. I'm afraid local conditions aren't letting me
pick up anything beyond that, though.

My catches with decent images are New Orleans, Boston, Pt. Reyes, Nova
Scotia, and Honolulu so far.

Any other CONUS stations I could go for? TIA. I'm at 40N105W.

SSTV and WEFAX wf3h Digital 5 February 11th 07 04:54 AM
USCG wefax on 4225 Jeff Seale Shortwave 2 January 20th 06 04:08 AM
Automatically receive WeFAX? Obadiah General 1 June 15th 05 01:25 AM
Q: How do I inject 12VDC to WEFAX preamp? Harry White General 4 June 5th 04 04:58 AM
WEFAX & RTTY - advise, please Roger Cordrey Shortwave 4 October 25th 03 01:30 AM