Old November 1st 07, 03:44 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Jay in the Mojave Jay in the Mojave is offline

Default Magnum S9 SSB Rec audio

Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Hello All:

I have a Magnum S9 radio, that works great, except for the audio receive
for USB or LSB Modes. Local ststions are distorted, unless the RF Gain
is turned down quit a bit.

I am told there is a mod or fix for this, but haven't seen it.

Jay in the Mojave

Hello All:

I might have found the answer, as its possible some wrong diodes have
been installed. Parts are in the way, Will advise.

Keep an ear out as the condations are trying hard to work for shottin skip!

Jay in the Mojave