Old October 31st 07, 12:08 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Magnum S9 SSB Rec audio

Hello All:

I have a Magnum S9 radio, that works great, except for the audio receive
for USB or LSB Modes. Local ststions are distorted, unless the RF Gain
is turned down quit a bit.

I am told there is a mod or fix for this, but haven't seen it.

Jay in the Mojave

Old November 1st 07, 03:44 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Hello All:

I have a Magnum S9 radio, that works great, except for the audio receive
for USB or LSB Modes. Local ststions are distorted, unless the RF Gain
is turned down quit a bit.

I am told there is a mod or fix for this, but haven't seen it.

Jay in the Mojave

Hello All:

I might have found the answer, as its possible some wrong diodes have
been installed. Parts are in the way, Will advise.

Keep an ear out as the condations are trying hard to work for shottin skip!

Jay in the Mojave
Old November 2nd 07, 02:03 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
me me is offline

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 20:44:23 -0700, Jay in the Mojave
wrote:

Keep an ear out as the condations are trying hard to work for shottin skip!

Uhmmmm you mean shootin'?

*grinning*

Old November 2nd 07, 02:49 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote:

Keep an ear out as the condations are trying hard to work for shottin skip!

Uhmmmm you mean shootin'?

*grinning*

Hello Me:

Yeah thats it, I am a graduate from Los Angles City Schools System, and
em not impressed with all the hoo raw it takes to correctly spell words
at times.

Many years ago we had big problems with some new machinery at work in
heavy construction type stuff. The new physco incredo large and
expensive bull dozer was working erratic, and was causing major delays.

They (the big boss) called in the manufacture rep guy. A almost well
dressed individual, with a attitude to match. I told the boss's to just
let the guy work he doesn't need any extra pressure put on him. They do
as I say, mostly. He says "Yeah we don't want any extra BS I have
already had my a$$ chewed out at the plant.

This guy is great, he has coffee while looking over a manual and some
blue prints on the electrical control on the bull dozer. We get the
dozer and make a few measurements, and he hooks up his laptop computer,
and goes "Oh sh1t this has the wrong software!

He writes a message on paper, asking for a program on a disk or hard
drive, or some sort of control module I think. The big boss and a needle
dick office type come out and ask, or I should say drill him on spelling
a certain word. The Rep replies, U want good spelling or you want the
massive iron thing to work? About two hours later a guy shows up with
the right whatever and the dozer is ah hummin.

Big Boss writes on the board "we don't need no good spelling, just keep
makin roads"

However when I write a resume I click on the spell check do-dad.

Jay in the Mojave
Old November 7th 07, 07:04 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

me wrote:
By the way, dougie, get a job and quit living off of your Girlfriend.

I know crisco kathy left your sorry ass,who's the new hoe? Find
another sucker did you?

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I boot ****ed him on his porch. -------

Hey, Magnum... Peter CB 0 September 21st 06 12:39 PM
FS: Magnum S6 Michael CB 0 March 17th 06 01:07 AM
fs:magnum s6 [email protected] CB 0 March 16th 06 05:34 PM
Magnum S9 Martin Jewkes CB 22 November 18th 04 08:06 AM
Need help, Magnum 257 mod 2LD751 CB 0 May 17th 04 07:36 PM