Old November 6th 07, 03:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
[email protected] frankxfg@gmail.com is offline

Default DSO 2150 USB Oscilloscope

On Nov 1, 2:24 pm, WB5RVZ wrote:
Anyone have any experience with or knowledge of the DSO 2150 USB
Oscilloscope. I see it on Ebay and the price looks too good to be
true (Chinese-made).

I am just getting into homebrewing and can see a scope would be a good
addition to my DVM to help me troubleshoot projects.

I'd appreciate any feedback. All I can find on the web is the ebay
listings for this product.
tx es 73 de robby wb5rvz

We carry this model on our website, www.partsforhdtv.com. Honestly, I
haven't used it for more than 20 minutes but I can tell it works like
a charm. I worked in a navigation center (ACC) for almost ten years,
where I used handful of very expensive measurement tools. I think this
one is comparable in terms of functionality. Moreover, saving waveform
on screen in varies format really helps. I like this feature most. We
had an R/S spectrum analysis which features a FDD years ago and it
save me many times. We caught many intermittent problems which could
not be recreated. And we always had many remote helpers handy for
help.......