Old November 11th 07, 03:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
art art is offline

Default Part 2 Is it possible to ask questions here?

On 11 Nov, 06:15, wrote:
A lot of this 'discussion' depends on how you define 'efficiency'.
A 'point source' can be very efficient, in it's self. It can also be
very inefficient when compared to another type 'source'.
It's true that any antenna can radiate all of the signal getting to
it. The 'catch' is just how much 'signal' is getting to it and how/
where is it being radiated. If it's going to where you want it, and
if a usable amount of 'signal' gets there, then it's efficient for
that particular situation. If not... then it isn't very efficient, is
it?
- 'Doc

(With the 'proper' mind-set, you can apply the above to anything, not
just antennas.)

I like that last comment regarding mind set. Just look how people are
not viewing the subject without predisposition. No onw is willing to
deal only what has been proffered to the exclusion of every thing
else.
Everybody will use a text gained from somewhere to side line true
examination.
Stephan,. you
wanted out I took you at your word. I don't know how many times
This discussion will end the same as always, I don't understand what
you are saying
To heck with mathematics. Iknow what I know is correct.sSme will
change the content of what I state . And as always shown in history
ridicule is turned to when all other efforts fail.
But nobody will question the fact that all computor programs support
my
addition to Gaussian law to those of Maxweell. True, other scientists
concluded
that radiation is created via a time varience. No body has found
correllation to prove it
With a legitamate addition to a known law by Gauss I have given a
method where as
the hows of radiation is revealed that is consistent with Maxwells
laws.
The mathematics have been given that support it but they have been
swept aside
Existing programs support it but it is left to the user to determine
whether
"garbage in is garbage out" or to only accept what the program
supplies with
the appearance with known reality and junk the rest.
And make no mistake about it, when programmers placed an assumed
condition
to a known law they did it with deliberation.
When it supplied error they covered it up by changing the program to
concurr
with traditional thought. This is no different to when NASA ignored
what engineers told them about O rings and science was pushed aside.
Mathematical laws were broken and all that deal with these programs
are part and parcel of this mathematical fraud.
Best regards to all
Art Unwin....KB9MZ...xg