Old November 14th 07, 12:03 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default DSP

wrote:
On 13 Nov 2007 02:08:46 GMT, Steveo wrote:

|Does DSP improve the receive much on 11?

Yes it can. The real issue is that DSP is not a cure all. Al lot
depends on implementation as to how good the filtering is done via DSP
along with the associated A/D and D/A converters. Sample rate and
sample depth in bits are important. A/D convertors need at least 16
bits to get real good signal to noise ratios and dynamic range.

james

Thanks, James. As I was telling Jay, I'm wondering if it helps receive very
weak ground wave signals on an otherwise quiet frequency.