Old November 19th 07, 09:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
msg msg is offline

Default The People {Cats} behind Universal-Radio

Bart Bailey wrote:

In

posted on Mon, 19 Nov 2007 02:30:31 -0800 (PST), RHF wrote: Begin

-Owners- Fred N8EKU and Barb KC8VWI Osterman

When I spoke with her she was friendly and professional.
What's such a cute girl doing with that sleepy dork? g
http://tinyurl.com/25als3
Must be the old "her looks, his money" thing.

From that photo they look like a well-matched couple to me
though I always root for shorter guys than him ;-)

Regards,

Michael