Old November 19th 07, 10:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default The People {Cats} behind Universal-Radio

The People {Cats} behind Universal-Radio
http://www.universal-radio.com/catal.../0041iwce.html
-Owners- Fred N8EKU and Barb KC8VWI Osterman

Universal Radio Sales Staff
http://www.universal-radio.com/sstaff.html

Universal Radio 'Cats' and Office Support Staff
http://www.universal-radio.com/support.html
http://www.universal-radio.com/catdir/storeca1.html
More CATS = http://www.universal-radio.com/cats.html

Universal Radio's Founder : F.R. "Gibby" Gibb, W8IJ-SK-
http://www.universal-radio.com/founder.html
-SK- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_key

The Company Profile of Universal-Radio
http://www.universal-radio.com/about.html

living the universal mystery of shortwave radio ~ RHF
Old November 19th 07, 09:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

My thoughts exactly; I've visited them several times (being lucky enough to
live near to the store) & enjoy staring at her all I can! : }

"Bart Bailey" wrote in message
In

posted on Mon, 19 Nov 2007 02:30:31 -0800 (PST), RHF wrote: Begin

-Owners- Fred N8EKU and Barb KC8VWI Osterman

When I spoke with her she was friendly and professional.
What's such a cute girl doing with that sleepy dork? g
http://tinyurl.com/25als3
Must be the old "her looks, his money" thing.
--

73 de
KM6RF

Old November 19th 07, 09:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
msg msg is offline

Bart Bailey wrote:

In

posted on Mon, 19 Nov 2007 02:30:31 -0800 (PST), RHF wrote: Begin

-Owners- Fred N8EKU and Barb KC8VWI Osterman

When I spoke with her she was friendly and professional.
What's such a cute girl doing with that sleepy dork? g
http://tinyurl.com/25als3
Must be the old "her looks, his money" thing.

From that photo they look like a well-matched couple to me
though I always root for shorter guys than him ;-)

Regards,

Michael
Old November 20th 07, 02:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 19, 8:46 am, Bart Bailey wrote:
In

posted on Mon, 19 Nov 2007 02:30:31 -0800 (PST), RHF wrote: Begin

-Owners- Fred N8EKU and Barb KC8VWI Osterman

When I spoke with her she was friendly and professional.
What's such a cute girl doing with that sleepy dork? ghttp://tinyurl.com/25als3
Must be the old "her looks, his money" thing.
--

73 de
KM6RF
Bart

Consider the 'possible' : Love !
Old November 20th 07, 03:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
Bart Bailey wrote:

In

posted on Mon, 19 Nov 2007 02:30:31 -0800 (PST), RHF wrote: Begin

-Owners- Fred N8EKU and Barb KC8VWI Osterman

When I spoke with her she was friendly and professional.
What's such a cute girl doing with that sleepy dork? g
http://tinyurl.com/25als3
Must be the old "her looks, his money" thing.

We are all dorks next to cute blonds.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old November 20th 07, 03:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 19, 10:05 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
Bart Bailey wrote:

In

posted on Mon, 19 Nov 2007 02:30:31 -0800 (PST), RHF wrote: Begin

-Owners- Fred N8EKU and Barb KC8VWI Osterman

When I spoke with her she was friendly and professional.
What's such a cute girl doing with that sleepy dork? g
http://tinyurl.com/25als3
Must be the old "her looks, his money" thing.

We are all dorks next to cute blonds.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

LOL....well said, Telemon.
Old November 21st 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hotties with a call sign are few and far between. Fred has got
himself a keeper.

Old November 21st 07, 11:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Wonder if Don Knots' wife looked like that?

Old November 21st 07, 11:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

mike0219116 wrote:

Hotties with a call sign are few and far between. Fred has got
himself a keeper.

I may be wrong, but I got the impression some time back that they might actually
be divorced.

Old November 21st 07, 06:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 20, 5:55 pm, mike0219116 wrote:
Hotties with a call sign are few and far between.

My hot, redhead wife has a call sign. She tried to get me interested
in getting mine, but I never got around to it. It's probably very rare
that the wife has a call sign and the husband doesn't.

Cats that look like Hitler ! Uncle Belch Policy 0 June 20th 06 11:41 PM
I LOVE CATS tom Shortwave 8 February 6th 05 08:41 AM
Opinions of Universal Radio ? Ron Hardin Policy 0 February 18th 04 06:18 PM
CATS Radio Bazaar - 23 Nove 2003 Andrew Briers G0KZT General 0 October 26th 03 11:24 AM
CATS Radio Bazaar - 23 Nove 2003 Andrew Briers G0KZT General 0 October 26th 03 11:24 AM