Old November 29th 07, 07:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Luke Scharf Luke Scharf is offline

Default Shortwave receiver that will integrate with satellite-radio interfaceon a car-stereo?

Does a shortwave receiver exist that will integrate with the
satellite-radio interface on a car-stereo?

Ideally, I'd like to plug it in to a JVC radio, along with my ipod --
and hide the whole thing under the dashboard, since I like the looks of
the inside of my car as-is. But, I've Googled around and haven't found
anything.

Thanks,
-Luke