Old December 3rd 07, 01:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Robert Sherrod KC9IHK Robert Sherrod KC9IHK is offline

Default What to do about the center tap....

It won"t be too easy to just replace the FC with a magnet as can be seen
from picture on the binaries. I would have to remove the cone and press
out the core to get the coil off and try to find a magnet that would fit
the frame. Time is limited at the moment.

If you have any further suggestions or know of someone with one of these
speakers that still works, please let me know. I will be willing to pay
for next day shipping just to get this repair completed in time to
return the radio this coming Saturday.

Your assistance has, and will be, greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bobby
KC9IHK

Attached Thumbnails
What to do about the center tap....-crosley_speaker.jpg