Old December 5th 07, 02:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
The Shadow[_2_] The Shadow[_2_] is offline

Default Need computer program to read my paddle code

I received this message from a friend and am not sure what to recommend.

Message is:
" I need a program that I can use to receive code sent by me to the computer
in hopes of mastering my paddles. I have a keyer so I would assume something
that would use my sound card would be the easiest but if a program that
connects to one of the computer ports would be better that would not be a
problem.what program would you recommend for this?"

Any ideas? Post here please. Thanks

Lamont