Old December 8th 07, 04:28 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Scott in Baltimore Scott in Baltimore is offline

Default band is open

There is a 10 meter contest this weekend. All that RF should
get the band flying! During the last one, I made many contacts
all over with 100 watts. There was no DX before and no DX after
that contest, not even on 11. I always check 38 lower for activity.

Seems like more frequent openings lately although many of them are fairly
short lived. Good luck with the contest, Scott. Do you have a horizontal
antenna available?

I only have my mobile setup. I haven't been out to try yet. I've got
reports from others that 10 meters is really quiet. Maybe later...

I'm vertical to answer your question.