Old December 6th 07, 04:53 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default band is open

again
Old December 6th 07, 12:46 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Steveo wrote:
again

Hello Steveo:

Yeah I was hearing skip from up north Seattle and Canada. I didn't talk
to anyone I was testing the Crusader 10K beam against the I-10K
Antennas. Its really wild how the beam will hear things that the ground
plane doesn't at times.

Jay in the Mojave
Old December 6th 07, 01:40 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Steveo wrote:
again

Hello Steveo:

Yeah I was hearing skip from up north Seattle and Canada. I didn't talk
to anyone I was testing the Crusader 10K beam against the I-10K
Antennas. Its really wild how the beam will hear things that the ground
plane doesn't at times.

Jay in the Mojave

Hello Jay

The Crusader 10K beam? Need to be updated over here, my email still works
if'n you'd prefer. Got's my interest up.
Old December 7th 07, 12:41 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Steveo wrote:
Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Steveo wrote:
again

Hello Steveo:

Yeah I was hearing skip from up north Seattle and Canada. I didn't talk
to anyone I was testing the Crusader 10K beam against the I-10K
Antennas. Its really wild how the beam will hear things that the ground
plane doesn't at times.

Jay in the Mojave

Hello Jay

The Crusader 10K beam? Need to be updated over here, my email still works
if'n you'd prefer. Got's my interest up.

Ok I will send ya a few pictures of the Crusader 10K Beam Antenna.

Jay in the Mojave
Old December 7th 07, 06:37 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Steveo wrote:
again

There is a 10 meter contest this weekend. All that RF should
get the band flying! During the last one, I made many contacts
all over with 100 watts. There was no DX before and no DX after
that contest, not even on 11. I always check 38 lower for activity.

Old December 8th 07, 11:59 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
Steveo wrote:
again

There is a 10 meter contest this weekend. All that RF should
get the band flying! During the last one, I made many contacts
all over with 100 watts. There was no DX before and no DX after
that contest, not even on 11. I always check 38 lower for activity.

Seems like more frequent openings lately although many of them are fairly
short lived. Good luck with the contest, Scott. Do you have a horizontal
antenna available?
Old December 8th 07, 04:28 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

There is a 10 meter contest this weekend. All that RF should
get the band flying! During the last one, I made many contacts
all over with 100 watts. There was no DX before and no DX after
that contest, not even on 11. I always check 38 lower for activity.

Seems like more frequent openings lately although many of them are fairly
short lived. Good luck with the contest, Scott. Do you have a horizontal
antenna available?

I only have my mobile setup. I haven't been out to try yet. I've got
reports from others that 10 meters is really quiet. Maybe later...

I'm vertical to answer your question.
Old December 10th 07, 01:02 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

The damn skip just didn't happen this weekend. Only made contacts in MD.
Old December 10th 07, 01:07 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
The damn skip just didn't happen this weekend. Only made contacts in MD.

11 was open like crazy over the weekend here. Had the west coast along with
a bunch of southern skip Saturday and Sunday. Lots of ground wave into
Michigan and Pennsylvania too.

FS Kenwood TM 732 Dual Band, Standard C5900 Tri Band Home of The Perfect Storm General 1 April 4th 09 03:36 AM
20M open again Not Roger Policy 26 July 11th 07 11:00 PM
Is 6M open? Radio TexMex Dx 8 June 4th 06 02:51 PM
FS Kenwood TM 732 Dual Band, Standard C5900 Tri Band Home of The Perfect Storm Swap 0 December 12th 03 03:33 PM
not open the cb djerba CB 2 August 28th 03 08:31 AM