Old December 9th 07, 11:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Sal Brisindi Sal Brisindi is offline

Default R-390A on E-Screw low bids!

Mark S wrote:

Most of the sellers on Ebay won't give feedback to the buyer until the
buyer post positive feedback for them. If a seller shafts the buyer &
the buyer gives negative feedback the seller gives the buyer negative
for no reason other than retaliation. This screws up the whole
feedback thing. When I sell on Ebay, I give the buyer positive
feedback as soon as I receive the payment.

Ebay should revamp the feedback system where as the seller cannot
receive a feedback until he/she leaves one to the buyer first. Like Mark
said, the seller should give feedback as soon as payment has been
received as he fulfilled his obligation. The feedback would way more
honest then.

Sal