Old November 6th 03, 03:26 PM
Cecil Moore

Ian White, G3SEK wrote:

Cecil Moore wrote:
Ian, I apologize if my humor offended you.

It wasn't the "humor" (which was too feeble to offend anyone) but your
talent for turning any technical discussion into a total waste of time.

Imaginary circuits impossible to achieve in reality are not a waste of
time? What is the agenda for diverting the discussion away from reality
to something that cannot possibly exist in reality? I may be wrong, but
it seems to me that agenda simply seeks to avoid the truths that will be
uncovered by limiting the discussion to things that are possible.

Since lumped inductors are impossible to achieve in reality, one might
assert that they can sit up and spit cider in your eye. (From an old
Dean Martin movie) How could you ever prove otherwise since the
assertion cannot be tested?
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp