Old December 11th 07, 03:50 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
John Walker John Walker is offline

Default EDACS setup help

Hey there guys -

I have a BC796D and I have set up the trunk section, control channels...in
order but it will not log a call
in the trunk mode and no IDs are shown..

I can only receive on each control channel, trunk off and I do NOT see any
IDs.

The system I am trying to monitor says its EDACS standard which from what I
read is EDACS-wide.
I have tried EDACS-narrow too..no luck with any ID information trunking.

I can send screen shots as an attachment if someone would be willing to look
at the config.

Thanks
John