Old December 20th 07, 06:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
You You is offline

Default Any Hy-gain Tailtwister guru's lurking about?

In article ,
"KB3DNZ" wrote:

If you mean does it indicate at all: When I turn the contol box on the
needle moves to the extreme right position and then falls back slightly. If
I turn the calibration adjustment the needle moves. It just won't track with
the rotator.

"Harold E. Johnson" wrote in message

"KB3DNZ" wrote in message
My meter doesn't display direction any more and I'm trying to figure out
where I should be looking--control box or inside rotator. Everything else
works fine; rotator turns; break works; lights light; etc. The fuse
inside the control box was blown. I replaced it--still no meter
indication. Anyone have any ideas?

tnx
Well, is the meter open?

W4ZCB

Open wire, or blown Dashpot up in the rotator.......