Old December 24th 07, 11:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
D Peter Maus D Peter Maus is offline

Default Top News- AOR7030+.

Joe Analssandrini wrote:
On Dec 24, 4:03 pm, D Peter Maus wrote:

I know mine isn't going anywhere.

Dear Peter,

I just wish I had the money to buy two or three new ones and just keep
them in their original boxes. I'll bet that ten years from now, or
even sooner, I'd be able to get a pretty penny for them!

Best,

Joe

Perhaps. But that may be an investment that turns very sour. With
much activity moving away from SW, and MW Broadcasting pretty much a
wasteland of QRM, today...well, let's just say that you'd be hearing the
clearest, most selectively tuned noise in radio.