Old January 15th 08, 07:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
w5kcm w5kcm is offline

Default Heathkit AT-1 restoration

Hello to the group. I just picked up a Heathkit AT-1 transmitter at a
local hamfest ($10). I want to restore this jewel. It has been
partially disassembled and some of the components are in a bag. It
looks like the main power transformer is missing and the meter is
missing. The front panel looks to be in pretty good condx but has some
extra holes . I have down loaded the schematic from BAMA.
Does anyone have a power transformer and/or meter? Maybe you know a
source for these parts. Any info on this will be most appreciated.
Randy, W5KCM