Old January 18th 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Mike Coslo Mike Coslo is offline

Default folding a dipole in half

"Harry - SM0VPO" wrote in
:

If you are having trouble with neighbours, then make a wooden antenna
using brush-handles, or even a fishing pole. Let the neighbours see it
and make a fool of themselves when they accuse you of disturbance to
the TV sets. Then you can use the real antenna another day without
fear. ;-)

Or get a Ham buddy to make a QSO on your station while you are over
at the neighbors! "How can it be my station when I'm standing here in
front of you?? hehe

- 73 de Mike N3LI -