Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 18th 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default folding a dipole in half

"Harry - SM0VPO" wrote in
:

If you are having trouble with neighbours, then make a wooden antenna
using brush-handles, or even a fishing pole. Let the neighbours see it
and make a fool of themselves when they accuse you of disturbance to
the TV sets. Then you can use the real antenna another day without
fear. ;-)

Or get a Ham buddy to make a QSO on your station while you are over
at the neighbors! "How can it be my station when I'm standing here in
front of you?? hehe

- 73 de Mike N3LI -

I'M HALF HOG Lllloyd DaViEs Policy 2 October 2nd 06 08:21 PM
folding an antenna leg Richard Clark Antenna 0 June 9th 05 09:20 PM
half-wave dipole in the forest Mark T. Kennedy Antenna 86 October 1st 04 11:09 PM
folding antenna, can it be refolded cme Antenna 4 February 23rd 04 01:33 AM