Old January 19th 08, 02:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Interesting Story - BBC

On Jan 18, 12:43*pm, dxAce wrote:
-
- I just heard this on the BBC News Hour, 15400, at 2040,
- so I went and looked it up.
-
- http://www.reuters.com/article/lates.../idUSL18489146
-
- dxAce
- Michigan
- USA
-

DX Ace,

On one hand we have the Swiss only giving out 5-Years* for the
Murder of a Human Being and then letting the Killer-Out Early.
* I have to Wonder about the Fairness and Appropriateness of
the Swiss Justice System.

On the other hand we have the Russians Rewarding* a Man
who Executed the Man Responsible for the Deaths of 71
Russian Citizens most of whom were Children.
* IMHO Within Russia - The Russians Did The Right Thing.

~ RHF