Old January 26th 08, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Myanmar (Burma) - Myanma Radio

Koikus wrote:

On Jan 26, 7:51 am, dxAce wrote:
Myanma Radio, 5985.8, making a fairly good appearance here this morning between
1300 and 1330. Unfortunately, I've never had propagation hold up to be able to
hear their English program beginning at 1430.

I know what you mean. I tried countless times to hear their English pgm to no avail. But one thing nice about their language is it's so distinctive. I think I first got their QSL in the mid 1980's. Nice catch for you...wish I could hear them here in Oklahoma these days, but there's just too much noise which I'll be working on when it's not so cold.

I still have no QSL, though I have only sent them one report so far. I have seen a report of a QSL fairly recently and the report was sent via registered mail.

That'll be the way my report goes out on Monday.

dxAce
Michigan
USA