Old February 3rd 08, 05:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Junius Junius is offline
Senior Member

Default Grundig

On Feb 2, 10:21*pm, wrote:
is grundig one of the best companies out there? *I really like it and am
wondering if its of a really good caliber.

There are some interesting products sold under the Grundig name (e.g.
Grundig G5), and there are some sub-standard products sold under the
Grundig name. But the Grundig of today is not the Grundig of years
back. As it's a bit more than I have the time to delve into, I will
go the RHF route and refer you to some external links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grundig
http://www.rwonline.com/reference-ro...rundig_2.shtml

In the North American market, the Eton Corporation markets many of its
offering under the Grundig brand name. Many, but not all, of Eton's
product offerings are re-branded variants of Tecsun radios (hence
IBOCcrock's reference to the company as Grundig/Tecsun/Eton). For a
full listing of Eton's product offerings visit:

http://www.etoncorp.com