Old February 9th 08, 03:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default New radio in South Africa

In article
,
wrote:

Thanks for your kind words RHF. I always enjoy your posts. Can't
understand why Telemon (whose posts I also usually enjoy) is
currently slagging you off?

I don't like his style. I find all the punctuation confusing and
difficult to read. I don't like the fact he constantly refers to yahoo
groups for answers instead of posting an answer. I don't like the fact
that he posts from Google, which automatically munges all addresses in
his posts. I don't like the fact that he replies with dozens of links
some appropriate and some not. I don't like that he responds to all spam
in the news group, which I have blocked but since he responds to all of
it I get to see it anyway. I don't like the fact that even though you
point out to him that his behavior is annoying he won't stop. All pretty
clueless behavior.

I hope that answers your question.

--
Telamon