Old February 9th 08, 05:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Rfburns Rfburns is offline

Default HD: If a Tree Falls & No One Hears It... Washington Post

On Feb 8, 11:11 pm, IBOCcrock wrote:
On Feb 8, 9:56�pm, Steve wrote:

On Feb 8, 2:20�pm, IBOCcrock wrote:

"HD: If a Tree Falls & No One Hears It..."

http://tinyurl.com/2sttd6

Sweet!

Nice article, though it surprises me that people still consider the
failure of HD to be "news".

True - I hope that you all submitted your comments!

No need to worry boys. Eddie says cell phones and other gadgets with
HD radio built-in are just around the corner! But you'll need to hook
your FM dipole and MW loop antennas up in order for the "HD" part to
work right. Just a minor detail though.

Oh, and don't forget your contribution to iBiquity That'll cost you
$100 or so.

That Eddie - he knows everything. Just as him.

jw