Old February 9th 08, 02:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default HD: If a Tree Falls & No One Hears It... Washington Post

On Feb 8, 2:20*pm, IBOCcrock wrote:
"HD: If a Tree Falls & No One Hears It..."

http://tinyurl.com/2sttd6

Sweet!

Nice article, though it surprises me that people still consider the
failure of HD to be "news".
Old February 9th 08, 04:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 8, 9:56�pm, Steve wrote:
On Feb 8, 2:20�pm, IBOCcrock wrote:

"HD: If a Tree Falls & No One Hears It..."

http://tinyurl.com/2sttd6

Sweet!

Nice article, though it surprises me that people still consider the
failure of HD to be "news".

True - I hope that you all submitted your comments!
Old February 9th 08, 05:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 8, 11:11 pm, IBOCcrock wrote:
On Feb 8, 9:56�pm, Steve wrote:

On Feb 8, 2:20�pm, IBOCcrock wrote:

"HD: If a Tree Falls & No One Hears It..."

http://tinyurl.com/2sttd6

Sweet!

Nice article, though it surprises me that people still consider the
failure of HD to be "news".

True - I hope that you all submitted your comments!

No need to worry boys. Eddie says cell phones and other gadgets with
HD radio built-in are just around the corner! But you'll need to hook
your FM dipole and MW loop antennas up in order for the "HD" part to
work right. Just a minor detail though.

Oh, and don't forget your contribution to iBiquity That'll cost you
$100 or so.

That Eddie - he knows everything. Just as him.

jw
Old February 9th 08, 02:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 8, 9:56�pm, Steve wrote:

On Feb 8, 2:20�pm, IBOCcrock wrote:

"HD: If a Tree Falls & No One Hears It..."

http://tinyurl.com/2sttd6

Sweet!

Nice article, though it surprises me that people still consider the
failure of HD to be "news".

True - I hope that you all submitted your comments!

No need to worry boys. Â*Eddie says cell phones and other gadgets with
HD radio built-in are just around the corner! Â*But you'll need to hook
your FM dipole and MW loop antennas up in order for the "HD" part to
work right. Â*Just a minor detail though.

Oh, and don't forget your contribution to iBiquity Â*That'll cost you
$100 or so.

That Eddie - Â*he knows everything. Â*Just as him.

jw

Clear Channel already tried a cell phone deal and it fell through due
to lack of interest. The iPhone and iPod are going with iRadio and
FlyTunes, and the iPod constitutes 80% - 90% of the MP3 market.
There's nowhere for HD Radio to go.
Old February 9th 08, 07:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,

On Feb 8, 9:56?pm, Steve wrote:

On Feb 8, 2:20?pm, IBOCcrock wrote:

"HD: If a Tree Falls & No One Hears It..."

http://tinyurl.com/2sttd6

Sweet!

Nice article, though it surprises me that people still consider the
failure of HD to be "news".

True - I hope that you all submitted your comments!

No need to worry boys. Eddie says cell phones and other gadgets with
HD radio built-in are just around the corner! But you'll need to hook
your FM dipole and MW loop antennas up in order for the "HD" part to
work right. Just a minor detail though.

Snip

You can always use the tin foil hat for an antenna.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

HD: If a Tree Falls & No One Hears It... Washington Post brian Shortwave 0 February 9th 08 01:36 AM
Washington Post on VOA Cuts dxace1 Shortwave 2 February 24th 07 04:38 PM
Little Falls,NJ jerrywz Scanner 1 December 31st 05 07:20 AM
Washington Post Article Mentions Ham Radio in Katrina Disaster [email protected] Policy 5 September 3rd 05 05:47 PM
QST falls for it Derek Wills Dx 10 September 21st 03 02:16 AM